How am I connected to the past?

How am I connected to those in the past?

In this project we had to make a timeline consisting world and personal events. We had to include 2 world and personal events before and after your birth. Beside our events we had to draw a picture that matches the event.

Mine timeline is from 1989 to 2016. We also had to space the years out equally.

I included my parents marring after coming over to Canada from Japan. It affected me because I wouldn’t been born if they didn’t come to Canada. I am happy to be born in Canada.

Another world event I included was the Zika virus outbreak.  It has affected the world to try to find something that can cure the Zika virus. It has spread around the world. It has been a disaster for some countries. Now the world has to be cautious about the disease.

It has been an exciting project to do. I seemed to have more world events than personal ones. I had a lot after 2010. I included the Vancouver Olympics and the Canucks losing the Stanley cup finals. I think we have learned a lot from the past. They now have put a lot of security cameras to decrease the number of incidents that might happen. I hope you liked this and this will be the end of this assignment on how we are connected to the past.

By Kent